Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mom's Lontong Sayur aka Padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Lontong Sayur aka Padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Lontong Sayur aka Padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably pick out many food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's lontong sayur aka padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩 recipe. You can have mom's lontong sayur aka padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩 using 41 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's Lontong Sayur aka Padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩:
- Take of Rice cooker: to make pressed rice Lontong cake.
- Take 435 g of RiceJasmine,1800ml water,1lemon grass,3 kaffir leaves,salt&.
- Get of sugar, cook20',taste salt & sugar then mix; transfer into a pan.
- Get of rectangular tray line w/foil,cold 1hr then cut into thick 1.5cm.
- Use of or substitute with rice Ketupat cake(from the Asian supermarket).
- Take 500 g of Shin beef/1kg chicken wash first,cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1.5 of lt. boiled water from the kettle.
- Use 200 g of Bean curd:cut in 4, then slice&cut 1.5cmx2.5cm, then fried.
- Take 6 of boiled eggs:boil 6' in salted water then peeled under cold tap.
- You need 500 g of white Chayote peeled,cut into matchstick (see image), then.
- You need of sprinkle salt over the sticky oil of the coyote, then rinse.
- Take of (or substitute w/ jackfruit cut into bite pieces; see image).
- Take 250 g of french beans, cut into 4cm pieces, steam cook 18' or.
- Provide 1/4 of cabbage,cut roughly.Blanched 3' in saucepan with 2 Tbs water.
- Get 2 of carrots cut to matchsticks.
- Use 2 of fresh tomatoes cut into small cubed.
- Use 4 cm of fresh ginger.
- Get 5 cm of fresh galangal or 1 tsp galangal powder.
- You need 4 cm of fresh turmeric or 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Get 2 stalks of lemongrass, crush at the white part, tied up on top.
- You need 6 of kaffir lime or lemon leaves.
- Get 4 pcs of bay leaves.
- Take 5 of candle nuts or 8 macadamia nuts.
- Get 8 of fresh red chilies for the paste(extra 4 red chillies to dice).
- You need 10 of red shallots.
- You need 7 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tbs of round coriander or 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground kencur.
- Prepare 700 ml of coconut cream milk.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper powder or 1 tbs black pepper grinded.
- Provide 2 tbs of Java Coconut sugar that has dark brown colour.
- Provide of or 2 tbs Palm sugar.
- Prepare 3 cubes of bouillon chicken or bouillon beef powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbs of Rice Bran oil.
- Get of Ketupat cake (compressed rice) or Lontong rice cut into chunks.
- Prepare of Top dish:.
- Get 1 of med Onion chopped finely then fry in 2tbs oil untill darkbrown.
- Use of Kerupuk merah (cracker red chips).
Steps to make Mom's Lontong Sayur aka Padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩:
- Put in food processor shallots, 8 red chillies, garlic, candle nuts, ginger,galangal,turmeric,rounded coriander and process till forms a smooth spicy paste..
- In a very large wok put a little oil, put the spicy paste, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves,lemongrass and stir fry for 4 minutes or until smell an aroma fragrance shows up and run out the oily from the leaves..
- Then add the beef or chicken pieces, water& coconut cream milk enough to cover, add the spicy paste,french beans (or cabbage), chayote,carrots,tomato,coconut cream, bouillon beef or chicken cubes,salt,Java coconut sugar,white/black pepper, diced chillies, kencur, nutmeg,cinnamon powder. Mix all and cook slowly in a medium heat untill it boil,then add the fried bean curd,boiled eggs &cook 2' more then turn down the heat,let it simmer,cook 5', turn&mix until the meat is tender. Taste the season..
- To serve: on each individual plate, put on top base the rice Lontong cut into thick biscuit pieces or Ketupat cake chunk pieces, then on top of them pour over the cooked veges-meat mixture, lastly sprinkle top with crispy fried onions in centre dish and red Kerupuk crackers at side plate.😋😙.
If you find this Mom's Lontong Sayur aka Padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.