Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pineapple sponge recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple sponge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple sponge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple sponge recipe. To make pineapple sponge you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple sponge:
- Get 250 g of flour.
- Provide 250 g of sugar.
- Take 100 ml of butter.
- Take 100 ml of milk.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Take of pineapple rings (from can) or any other fruit.
- Take of chocolate (optional).
Steps to make Pineapple sponge:
- Turn the oven to 170°C and line a baking pan with baking sheet.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks and put them in separate bowls.
- Add sugar to the egg yolks and using a mixer, mix until they become a paste.
- Add both the butter and the milk in the egg yopk mixture and mix until combined.
- Mix baking powder, salt and flower and gradually add to the egg yolk mixture until well combine.
- Set aside.
- Add vanilla extract to the egg whites and whisk them until stiff.
- Add the egg whites to the first mixture and combine them using a spoon, gentle, so it maintains its "fluff".
- Pour the mixture and add the fruit on top.
- Put it in the oven for 30-40 min or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Optional: melt chocolate and put some on top of the finished cake.
If you find this Pineapple sponge recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.