Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tomato soup recipe. You can have easy tomato soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Tomato Soup:
- Provide 2 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- Get 2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use 1 of sprinkle of oregano, basil or any of your favorite herbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of liquid cream (optional).
Instructions to make Easy Tomato Soup:
- Crush the garlic and slice the onions thinly, place in a large pot with a bit of oil. Soften the onions and garlic..
- Open the tomato cans and tip into the pot, and add the boiling water. Turn the element up to high and bring to the boil..
- Add the herbs, salt and pepper. Stir the soup with a spoon to stop any ingredients sticking to the bottom of the pot..
- Boil for 15 – 20 minutes to simmer down..
- Take off the heat. Let it cool down a bit, then use an electric hand mixer to break up the onion and the tomato to a smooth broth..
- If you are wanting to make creamy tomato Soup, add the cream and stir in well..
- Serve with grated cheese and black pepper, or with yummy home made bread..
If you find this Easy Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.