Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf recipe. To make meatloaf you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatloaf:
- You need of Meatloaf.
- Provide of Ground Beef.
- Use of Eggs.
- Get of Diced Onions.
- Provide of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Get of Onion Powder.
- Get of Bread Crumbs- Italian Flavored.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Get of Ketchup.
- You need of Light Brown Sugar.
Instructions to make Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Add together in a large bowl the beef, eggs and onions. Mix well. (I like to dice up a whole onion and freeze it so I have quick access to the onions when I need them and only have to deal with the painful evilness of the onion once.).
- Add in your seasonings to taste. (I add in a little bit of onion powder to enhance the diced onion). Mix well..
- Then, add in ur bread crumbs. Add in enough so ur meat holds together without falling apart. (you should be able to mold it into any shape. If you accidentally add too much of the bread crumbs and it ends up being too dry, add another egg. If it's too wet add more bread crumbs.).
- Dump the meat mixture into a 13×9 glass baking dish..
- Shape the meat into a rectangle with a large spoon. (leave a gap all around the pan so the grease has some place to go and won't spill over the pan into your oven causing an oven fire🔥…..learned from experience lol ).
- For the topping, put enough ketchup into a bowl that'll cover your meatloaf. (I don't layer mine too thick, but use however much you like ☺️). Then take your light brown sugar and put some into the ketchup and mix well. Don't add a lot, just enough for a little extra flavor..
- Spread evenly over the meat mixture. Also be sure to coat the sides..
- Bake for around 40 minutes or until the meat inside is no longer pink. (It's smells so good in the oven when it gets closer to being done👌🏻) ENJOY!!!.
If you find this Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.