Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy thai breakfast noodles recipe. To cook mike's spicy thai breakfast noodles you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles:
- You need 1 can (14 oz) of Beef Broth.
- Provide of as needed Rice Stick Noodles [10 second boil].
- Use 1 of LG Egg [raw].
- Take 2 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Thai Basil Leaves.
- Provide 2 of Thai Chilis [wear gloves to chop].
- Take 1 of Extra LG Jalapeño [sliced – wear gloves].
- Provide 1 tsp of Minced Lemongrass.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage [packed].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ extra for garnish].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Sliced Green Onions.
- Provide 1 tsp of Pickled Ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Take 1 Dash of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Provide to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles:
- Slice vegetables..
- Mix everything [except for egg and noodles] together in a large microwavable bowl..
- Microwave for 3 to 4 minutes. Make sure your broth is bubbling..
- Add [as needed] Rice Stick Noodles to broth mixture. Stir well..
- These rice Stick Noodles cook in 10 seconds in heated broth or water..
- Quickly add an egg and mix well. It'll cook in the broth..
- Garnish soup with additional fresh Cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve with sides of Garlic Chili Sauce, Fish Sauce and Soy Sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.