Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green chicken curry recipe. You can cook green chicken curry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green chicken curry:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of veg oil.
- Provide 4 of skinless chicken breast fillets,cut into chunks.
- Take 2 tbsp of thai green curry paste.
- Get 400 grams of can coconut milk.
- You need 225 grams of bamboo shots,drained and rinsed.
- Get 175 grams of (6oz) green beans,halved.
- Provide 4 tbsp of shredded fresh thai or normal basil leaves.
- Provide 1 of lime slices,to garnish.
Instructions to make Green chicken curry:
- Heat the oil in a large wok or deep frying pan.Add the chicken and stir fry over a med heat for 5-6 mins until lightly browned.Add the curry paste and cook stirring for 1 min more..
- pour in the coconut milk and add the bamboo shoots and beans.Bring to the boil ,then reduce the heat and simmer gently for12-15 mins until the chicken is cooked through and the beans are tender.
- stir in the shredded basil.Spoon in to plates and garnish with slices of lime.
- v nice with Thai fragrant rice..
If you find this Green chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.