Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Amaranth Moong Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amaranth Moong Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amaranth moong dal curry recipe. You can have amaranth moong dal curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Amaranth Moong Dal Curry:
- Take 1 bunch of amaranth leaves.
- Get 100 gm of moong dal.
- Use 1 of potato peeled & cut into small chunks.
- Take 1 of eggplant cut into small chunks.
- Use 1 piece of pumpkin (150g) cut into small chunks.
- Get 150 gm of arum peeled & cut into small chunks.
- Provide 150 gm of yam peeled & cut into small chunks.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of panch phoron.
- Use 2-3 of dry red chillies.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Take 1-2 tsp of mustard oil.
Steps to make Amaranth Moong Dal Curry:
- First of all clean the amaranth leaves, wash and chop finely. Wash the vegetables too and set them aside..
- In a deep pan fry the moong dal for a while on a low medium flame. Then pour some water as needed. Add turmeic powder, salt and let the moong dal boil for 15 minutes..
- Now add vegetables and let them cook for 5-7 minutes. Next add amaranth leaves and cook for 3-4 minutes or till just done. Remove from the gas..
- Heat oil in a wok. Add panch phoron and dry red chillies followed by crushed garlic cloves. Fry till garlic cloves turn translucent..
- Now add the mixture (boiled dal, veggies & amaranth leaves) to it and mix well. Turn off the flame..
- Thus ready is the amaranth moong dal curry for being served hot with rice or chapati..
If you find this Amaranth Moong Dal Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.