Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Friendly Nuts and Mushroom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Friendly Nuts and Mushroom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan friendly nuts and mushroom curry recipe. You can have vegan friendly nuts and mushroom curry using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Friendly Nuts and Mushroom Curry:
- Provide 250 grams of Button mushrooms.
- Get 50 grams of Nuts (cashews or almonds).
- Take 30 grams of Raisins.
- Use 200 ml of Green peas (frozen are convenient).
- Get 1 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of ◎ Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ◎ Coriander powder.
- You need 2 of grains, or 1/2 teaspoon ◎ Cloves.
- You need 2 of grains, or 1/2 teaspoon ◎ Cardamon.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tomato (pureed).
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 of handful Cilantro leaves.
Instructions to make Vegan Friendly Nuts and Mushroom Curry:
- Cook the green peas. Frozen peas are convenient. In that case, just use them frozen. I actually soaked them in water though..
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces..
- Prepare the nuts and raisins. Soak the raisins in water..
- Grind the nuts into a powder using a food processor, or put them in a bag and crush them with a hammer, to make a fine powder..
- Put the spice ingredients marked with ◎ into a bowl, add about 2 tablespoons of water and make it into a paste..
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of water to the powdered nuts and make it into a paste..
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat..
- Saute the cumin seeds until they stop making a popping sound. Add a bay leaf, if you like..
- Add the paste from Step 5 into the pan and saute well for about 2 minutes..
- Once the oil and spices are blended well, add in the nut paste and stir..
- At this point, add the pureed tomatoes and stir further..
- Add the green peas, raisins, 50 ml of water (not listed in ingredients) and mix..
- Add the mushrooms, salt, and sugar and mix..
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Then, mix in the garam masala. Add 30 ml of heavy cream here,if you like, and simmer over low heat for another 3 minutes..
- Serve, garnished with finely chopped cilantro leaves and nuts..
If you find this Vegan Friendly Nuts and Mushroom Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.