Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Breakfast Egg Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Egg Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Egg Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast egg bake recipe. You can have breakfast egg bake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Egg Bake:
- Provide of eggs.
- Provide of evaporated milk.
- Take of dry mustard.
- You need of black pepper.
- Take of salt.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Provide of green pepper, chopped (use a small pepper).
- Provide of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
Steps to make Breakfast Egg Bake:
- In a blender combine : eggs, evaporated milk, dry mustard, black pepper and salt, blend well……
- Pour egg mixture into a 9 X 13 glass baking dish that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……
- Sprinkle over the top of egg mixture: chopped onion, green pepper and both cheeses……
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 40 minutes, or until eggs are set……
- Let eggs rest for 10 minutes…..
- Cut into squares, serve with toast and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Breakfast Egg Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.