Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kidney Beans Curry (Rajma, Waverley Kitchens) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kidney Beans Curry (Rajma, Waverley Kitchens) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kidney beans curry (rajma, waverley kitchens) recipe. To cook kidney beans curry (rajma, waverley kitchens) you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kidney Beans Curry (Rajma, Waverley Kitchens):
- Take 1 can of kidney beans (15 oz).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste (or 2 big tomatoes diced).
- Get 1 small of onion.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare of spice blends order at www.waverleykitchens.com.
- You need 1/2 tsp of WK SEED BLEND.
- Prepare 2 tsp of WK BEAN BLEND.
- Use of pantry items.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cooking oil (your choice of oil).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (to your taste).
- Take 3 quart of sauce pot with cover.
Instructions to make Kidney Beans Curry (Rajma, Waverley Kitchens):
- Strain and wash 1 can kidney beans; grind or dice 1 small onion and 1 garlic clove; set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to pot and 1/2 tsp 'WK Seed Blend'.
- Heat oil at medium heat until there is small movement in spices (usually 2 min).
- Immediately add onion and garlic (if used) to pot, and 1 tbsp tomato paste; stir until golden brown (usually 3 min).
- Add 2 tsp 'WK Bean Blend', 1/2 tsp salt (to your taste), kidney beans to pot and 2 cups water.
- Set to medium low heat, cover pot and cook for 20 min; stir occasionally and mash some kidney beans.
- Optional: garnish with 2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro.
- For a full meal add: – Rice, naan, bread or heated whole wheat tortilla – Salad – Any sabji – Yogurt Variations: – To make hot add chopped jalapeño pepper or red chilli powder – Add 1 boiled potato – Canned beans can be substituted by soaking beans overnight – Side item: chopped onion with salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice.
If you find this Kidney Beans Curry (Rajma, Waverley Kitchens) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.