Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant Style Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant Style Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style palak paneer recipe. You can cook restaurant style palak paneer using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Restaurant Style Palak Paneer:
- Get 1 bunch of spinach.
- Take 125 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Get 3 of tomato.
- Get 3 of green chilli.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Use 2 tbsp of Desi ghee.
- Provide Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of coarinder powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Get as needed of tomato and coarinder leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Restaurant Style Palak Paneer:
- Wash all vegetables thoroughly and boil the Spinach in cooker for 2 whistle. By the time spinach boils cut the tomato, onion, green chilli and ginger. Now blend the onion seperately and keep it aside. Now it's turns to blend tomato, green chilli, ginger and keep them aside as well. When spinach gets boil, let it cool and then blend it too..
- Now, put a pan over medium flame and melt ghee in it. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida when it starts to chap add blended onion and fry it become till become golden brown in colour. Now add blended tomato, ginger, chilli paste and fry for 5 minutes with constant stirring. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and roasted gram flour and fry for 5 minutes more..
- Now add blended spinach, mix it well and let it boil for 10-15 minutes. Finally add chopped paneer and boil for 5 minutes more, now palak paneer is ready..
- For giving restuarant like style, prepare masala papad in starter. Cook coriander naan, pulav and raita. To garnish use peel of tomato and fresh cream..
If you find this Restaurant Style Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.