Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bibi’s “Everything Soup” recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bibi’s “Everything Soup” recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bibi’s “Everything Soup” recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bibi’s “everything soup” recipe. To make bibi’s “everything soup” you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bibi’s “Everything Soup”:
- Take 1 of large beefsteak tomato, ripe.
- Get 1/4 of onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Provide 1 of chipotle (optional, but it gives the soup a nice kick).
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- Get 12 oz of tomato puree.
- Take 2 qt of water.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of chicken broth concentrate.
- Take 7 oz of elbow macaroni (or any other "soup" pasta).
- Use 1 lb of frozen veggies (we used a mix of carrot, peas, potato, and corn kernels).
- You need 10 oz of shredded chicken meat.
- Take 8-10 oz of cubed mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 4 oz (8 tbsp) of sour cream.
- Use to taste of lime juice.
Steps to make Bibi’s “Everything Soup”:
- Place tomato, onion, garlic, chipotle, salt, and pepper in food processor and blend until smooth. Add to a large pot with the tomato puree, the water, and chicken broth concentrate. Bring to a boil..
- Add the pasta to the boiling water. Halfway through the cooking time indicated on the package, add the frozen veggies (this will slow down the pasta's cooking so it doesn't get mushy). Bring back to a boil..
- Add the shredded chicken (make sure it's precooked) and give it all a good mixin'!.
- In your plates, distribute the cubed mozzarella and 1 tbsp cream for each plate. Serve the soup and mix in the plate, to give it its nice pink hue and to let the cheese melt a little. If desired, you can add some lime juice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Bibi’s “Everything Soup” recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.