Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer w/ coconut milk recipe. To make palak paneer w/ coconut milk you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Use 1 bag of spinach.
- You need 1/2 of small onion; sliced.
- Get 1 of Roma tomato; diced.
- You need 1 knob of ginger; minced.
- Use 3 of large garlic cloves; minced.
- Take 1/2 of chili; minced.
- Provide of Paneer; cubed.
- Use of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric Powder.
- Get of Kashmiri Chili powder.
- Take of Garam Masala.
- Prepare of Kasoori Methi.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
Steps to make Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Boil up some water in a pot. Cook your spinach for 2 mins. Run under cold water, drain, and blend. Set aside. Some like to add cilantro, but I didn’t have any in the fridge :(.
- Sauté the onions, garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds in a shallow pan w some oil..
- As the onions begin to become translucent, add the turmeric, cumin powder, kashmiri chili powder, and the minced chili. Sauté until the onions are wilted. (Start w a little less than 1 tsp of each, you can add as you taste).
- Omgggg I forgot the tomato! Add that in too! Let it get all mushy. Feel free to add in a splash of water or oil if it’s getting too dry..
- Then the cream…
- Then the spinach…
- Then the paneer.. cook on med flame while stirring until it is to your desired consistency. You can use firm tofu if you’re lactose like me! Add salt to taste..
- Always at the end – add a pinch of kasoori methi (twist between your fingers to release the aroma) and a pinch of garam masala. Top with the coconut milk and Enjoy!.
If you find this Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.