Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry with chicken recipe. To make thai green curry with chicken you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Take 1 lb of chicken thigh or breast cut into small pieces.
- Provide 4 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 sachet of green curry powder or 50g green curry paste.
- Use 1 can of coconut cream.
- Take 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 1-2 of Kaffir lime leaves (chopped) or 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce (or to taste).
- Provide 3 of eggplants sliced in quarters or bamboo shoots.
- Take 1/2 cup of green beans or snow peas.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Thai basil (add at the end as it turns black and bitter).
- Get 1 stalk of crushed Lemon grass.
- Get 1 tablespoon of peeled and finely chopped ginger.
- Provide 2 of diced green bell peppers.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- On medium heat add oil to pan. Add garlic and onions and cook until garlic is golden brown and onion is translucent..
- Add curry paste and chicken. Cook for about 10-15 minutes or when chicken is fork-tender. I like to brown mine to make sure it's thoroughly cooked. Add chicken stock and eggplant or bamboo shoots. Simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Pour in coconut cream or canned coconut milk. Add lemon grass, kaffir leaves or lime juice, chili, and ginger. Add fish sauce to taste. Bring to boil..
- Add green beans, green bell peppers, and Thai basil leaves and simmer for another 3 minutes. Serve with steamed white rice or over rice noodles..
If you find this Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.