Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade meat balls in spaghetti cups recipe. You can have homemade meat balls in spaghetti cups using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups:
- Get of B. Meat Balls (browned).
- Take of Store bought or homemade.
- Get of Homemade meat balls recipe (browned).
- Provide of Ground meat (beef/lamb).
- Use of eggs.
- You need of chicken bullions/chicken seasoning powder.
- Get of panko bread crumb.
- You need of parmesan.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of ground pepper.
- Take of Meatball sauce/gravy.
- You need of olive oil.
- Provide of finely minced brown onions.
- Use of bolognese sauce.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of chicken seasoning powder.
- Take of sweet chilli sauce.
- Take of – ground pepper.
- Prepare of A. Spaghetti Cup.
- Take of spaghetti.
- Provide of large eggs.
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
- Use of grated parmesan.
- Take of bolognese sauce.
- You need of tomato ketchup.
- Use of Cooking spray (spray muffin tray).
Instructions to make Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups:
- Start with the meat balls – brown store bought meatballs or if using homemade meatballs, here s the recipe for meatballs: In a large bowl, combine ground meat with the rest of the ingredients. Roll into balls. Note not to overwork the meat as it tends to get dry..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown meatballs, then drain fat. Set aside..
- For the sauce – In the same skillet, add some olive oil. Sauté finely minced brown onion until translucent. Pour 1 1/2 cups of bolognese sauce, add garlic powder, season with sweet chilli sauce, chicken seasoning powder/bouillon and some pepper. Stir to mix. Taste and adjust accordingly. Add meat balls & stir to coat. let simmer for 5 – 6 minutes. Keep aside..
- Preheat oven to 170°C (Overly high temperature will brown/burn the spaghetti, making the edges hard & crispy)..
- Next, for the spaghetti cup – Cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain and rinse under tap water; put aside. In a large bowl, combine eggs, shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, bolognese sauce & tomato ketchup. Mix well to combine. Pour this egg mixture over cooked spaghetti. Spray muffin tray with cooking spray. Then Arrange spaghetti inside. Use a shot glass create a well..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set. Once set, leave nest to cool slightly so it holds its shape nicely. Use spoon to transfer out the nest on serving platter. Spoon meat ball onto spaghetti nest. We sometimes place each nest in a small/mini ramekin for easy serving & warm it up in microwave for 30-45sec. Serve with extra grated cheese & bolognese sauce..
If you find this Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.