Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai prawn curry recipe. To cook red thai prawn curry you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Thai Prawn Curry:
- Get 250 g of rice boiled per instructions on packet.
- Use 300 g of prawns.
- Use 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground lemon grass.
- Take 1 of red pepper diced.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of Red Thai curry paste.
- Get 100 g of green beans sliced.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Use of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Steps to make Red Thai Prawn Curry:
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat Add the onion, pepper and green beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, lemongrass and seasoning Stir in the curry paste Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the prawns Simmer for 5 minutes Serve with the boiled rice.
If you find this Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.