Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy beef and rice casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy beef and rice casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy beef and rice casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy beef and rice casserole recipe. You can have cheesy beef and rice casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy beef and rice casserole:
- Use 1 cup of minute rice.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 of leek chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Anaheim peppers chopped.
- Provide 4 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide 8 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- Use 16 oz of can of roasted tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- Provide 8 oz of can of sliced black olives.
- Get 8 oz of can of corn.
Steps to make Cheesy beef and rice casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet combine ground beef, leeks, peppers, taco seasoning and garlic powder and cook until ground beef is no longer pink..
- Drain off grease from ground beef and return the heat..
- Combine all remaining ingredients, reserving 2 cups of the extra sharp cheddar cheese. Mix well bring to a boil. Transfer into a 11 by 13 baking dish. Add remaining two cups of cheese cover with aluminum foil bake for 30 minutes.
If you find this Cheesy beef and rice casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.