Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough spelt oats pretzel bites recipe. You can have sourdough spelt oats pretzel bites using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Organic spelt flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of Organic oat flour.
- Use 3 cup of organic AP flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 cups of warm water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sourdough starter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dry yeast.
- Provide 2 quarts of salt + 1/2 cup baking soda.
- Get of Coarse sea salt.
Instructions to make Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites:
- Pretty much follow the steps for making regular sourdough bread. Mix all wet ingredients and then adding flour, one cup at a time. The reason I add a small amount of dry yeast is for better rising and cutting the fermentation time. If you pursue nutrition then skip yeast and increase sourdough starter to 1 cup and ferment 6 hours..
- Allow the dough to rest and rise for 4-5 hours. Roll the dough into a long rope and cut it to 22 portions at 1 inch length. Shape it into pretzel bite size. Allow them to rest 15 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Bring the water to a boil then add baking soda. Boil the pretzels at 7-8 per batch for 30 second. Remove with a large slotted spoon and set aside. Work on the rest of pretzels until finish..
- Spread all boiled pretzels on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with butter and sprinkle coarse salt. Bake into the oven and bake 15-18 minutes until the color turn into golden brown..
If you find this Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.