Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon fish curry.. with coconut rice recipe. To cook thai salmon fish curry.. with coconut rice you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice:
- Prepare 500 gram of salmon or prawn or any fish.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onions chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger/garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Crushed chilli powder.
- Prepare of Curry leaves 12-15.
- Take 2-3 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 150 gram of Coconut milk.
- Get of Lemon (half).
Instructions to make THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice:
- Heat mustard oil in frying pan or pot, put onions fry till its lightly brown and soft not too much then put ginger garlic paste and saute then put zeera, haldi, dhaniya, crushed chilli powder, curry patta, when aroma comes then put chopped tomatoes(i put half chopped tomatoe tin) if you put fresh tomatoes let it get soft and juicy then add coconut milk and half lemon squeeze..
- Now add salmon only for 5 minutes and turn off gas dont turn fish if you want really soft but make sure fish is dipped in masala and if you want just turn another side for a minute. Serve with Rice or coconut rice..
- COCONUT RICE: In water put salt, coconut milk (i put less then 100 gram coconut in 1 cup rice) then put rice put 1 onion cut in square and dum rice (as pilao style not drain one) and last put garlic cloves few not chopped just whole for smell…
- Tip: if you don't like coconut taste too much put less coconut milk in both. light taste will be nice aswell..
If you find this THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.