Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer's choice coconut milk curry recipe. You can cook summer's choice coconut milk curry using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry:
- You need 8 of Chicken (drumettes).
- Get 1 of Eggplant.
- Use 1 of Bell peppers (red, yellow, or orange).
- Prepare 1 large of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 3 cm of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 3 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Get 2 tsp of ☆ Cumin (optional).
- Prepare 3 of to 5 seeds ☆ Cardamon (optional).
- Provide 1 stick of ☆ Cinnamon (optional).
- Use 1 can of ★ Coconut milk.
- Prepare 200 ml of ★ Water.
- Use 2 tsp of ★ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ★ Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of Garam masala (optional).
- Use 1 of Basil or cilantro (optional).
Steps to make Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry:
- These are the ingredients. Use vegetables of your choice. Preseason the chicken with pepper (not listed)..
- Slice eggplant into 1 cm half rounds, julienne the bell peppers, thinly slice the onions, and shred the shimeji mushrooms..
- Heat a small amount of olive oil, fry the chicken with the skin down, then transfer to a pot. Fry until slightly browned..
- Heat the remaining oil and add the spice ingredients marked with a ☆ over low heat until fragrant. (Be careful not to burn the spices.) This step is optional..
- Add the onions, garlic, ginger, and red hot peppers and stir fry..
- Add the curry powder and stir-fry with the eggplant. Add more oil if needed..
- Transfer to a pot and add the shimeji mushrooms. Add the ingredients marked with ★ and stew. (No need to stew for a long amount of time.).
- Add the green and red and stew a bit longer (a few minutes). Add the garam masala (optional), then it's ready to serve..
- Serve on plate with rice, and garnish with basil or coriander leaves, to taste..
If you find this Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.