Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato, cauliflower and pea curry – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato, cauliflower and pea curry – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato, cauliflower and pea curry – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato, cauliflower and pea curry – vegan recipe. To cook potato, cauliflower and pea curry – vegan you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato, cauliflower and pea curry – vegan:
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 cup of potatoes, peeled and cut into small chunks.
- Provide 1 cup of cauliflower, cut into small florets.
- You need 1 of small onion, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Provide 2 cm of chunk ginger, peeled and grated.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need of sprinkle of chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1/3 cup of peas, frozen or fresh.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Potato, cauliflower and pea curry – vegan:
- Heat the oil on a medium heat. Add the cumin seeds. When they start to pop, add the potatoes and sauté until golden..
- Take the potato out and set to one side. Repeat the process with the cauliflower. Then scoop the cauliflower out and set to one side. Add more oil of you need..
- Turn down the heat. Add the onion and cook until soft..
- Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for a couple of mins..
- Add the ground coriander, chilli and turmeric and cook for a few mins..
- Add the potatoes and then the cauliflower back into the pan. Add the water and cover. Cook for about 15 mins til the veg are starting to become tender. Keep an eye on it – stir every once in a while and add more water if it starts to stick..
- Stir in the peas and garam masala. Add more water if it’s drying out. Cook for another 5 – 10 couple of mins more til the peas are tender..
- Then add the lime juice and chopped coriander and stir through. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Potato, cauliflower and pea curry – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.