Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rikwanch curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rikwanch curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rikwanch curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rikwanch curry recipe. To cook rikwanch curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rikwanch curry:
- Take adha pao of Mash ki dal.
- Take ek pao of Chany ki dal.
- Use of Oil for fry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 cup of Tomato puri.
- Take 2 of medium size onion (paste).
- Get 1 tbsp of Red chili flakes.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red chili powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Haldi Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seed (zeera).
- You need of Green coriander.
- You need of Water as required.
- Prepare 4-5 of Green chili crushed.
- Take 2-3 leaves of Teaz pat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get of Salt according to your taste.
Steps to make Rikwanch curry:
- Mash ki dal or chany ki dal ko dho ke alag alag bhego daen 4 sy 5 ghanty ke liye..us ke bad bhegoi hoi dalo ko sil baty py pees lein….
- Pisi hoi dalon ko achy sy mix kar lein or us mein ½ tsp red chili pwrd ½ tsp coriander powder, ½ tsp red chili flakes, green chili,½ tsp haldi powder hara dhania,½ tsp zeera, namak or garam masala dal ke mix kar lein…
- Karahi mein oil garam kryn or is mixture ke pakory banaen. (pakory ki shape pic mein hy) or half done fry kar lein…(half gravy mein pak jae gae)or thora sa mixture bacha lein curry mein add krny ke liye.
- Curry ke liye ek pan mein fry wala oil hi use kar lein as you required us mein teaz pat ke paty or zeera dal ke khusbo any tak fry kry phir us mein pisi hoi piyaz add kry.jub piyaz ka color change hojae to us mein timatr ka paste adrak lasan dal ke achy sy mix kry or baki sary masly b add kar dae or achy sy bhoon lein..
- Jub bhoon jae masala tu baki bachy mixture mein pani add kry jitni grave rakhni hy or mix kar ke bhuny hoawe masaly mein add kar dae…achy sa boil hojany ke bad is mein pakory add kar ke medium flame py half hr tak pakae…
- Last mein upar hara dhania or garam masala dal ke garnish kry….or garma garam roti ke sath serve kry….
If you find this Rikwanch curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.