Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian egg curry recipe. To cook indian egg curry you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Egg Curry:
- Provide of Onion: 1 Large.
- Use of Tomato: 1 large.
- Use of Green Chili: 1 large.
- You need of Eggs: 3 boiled (whites and yolk separated).
- Prepare of Red chili: half table spoon.
- Take 1 tea spoon of Salt:.
- You need 1/4 tea spoon of Turmeric:.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of Cumin powder:.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of Coriander powder:.
- Take 1/2 tea spoon of Chaat Masala:.
- Provide 1 of Chicken stock cube:.
- Take 2 table spoon of Oil:.
Instructions to make Indian Egg Curry:
- Fry onions.
- Add tomato and green chili.
- Add the rest of the spices and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add egg yolk and mash, add water to make the curry.
- Once done add egg whites.
- Serve with roti, naan, bun or pauv.
If you find this Indian Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.