Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cream cheese salmon bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream cheese salmon bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream cheese salmon bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream cheese salmon bake recipe. You can cook cream cheese salmon bake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream cheese salmon bake:
- Get 4 pieces of salmon fillet.
- Use 125 grams of cream cheese.
- Take 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chopped dill.
- Get 250 grams of asparagus.
Steps to make Cream cheese salmon bake:
- Put asparagus in a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Add a bit of olive oil if desired. Cook at 200 degrees celsius for 10 minutes..
- Chop garlic and dill and mix together with the cream cheese. You can use a light spreadable cream cheese for a low fat alternative. Spread on top of salmon..
- Take baking sheet with asparagus out of the oven once done and push asparagus stems to the side. add the salmon fillets to the center and bake again for 8-10 more minutes..
If you find this Cream cheese salmon bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.