Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dhaba Style Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhaba Style Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhaba style palak paneer recipe. To cook dhaba style palak paneer you need 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dhaba Style Palak Paneer:
- Use 250 gms of Paneer.
- Use Bunch of Spinach/Palak leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger -.
- Take -1tbsp of Garlic.
- Prepare -1tbsp of Onion.
- Use 1tsp of Kasoori methi -.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1tsp of Cumin powder-.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Get 1tsp of Pav bhaji masala -.
- Get 1tsp of Cinnamon powder-.
- Get 1cup of Onion tomato paste -.
- Use 1/4cup of Curd -.
- Prepare as needed of Grated paneer.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1tsp of Sugar -.
- Use as required of Water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cooking oil -.
- Take as needed of Coriander for garnish.
- Prepare -1tbsp of Fresh cream.
Steps to make Dhaba Style Palak Paneer:
- In a non-stick pan add 2 tsp oil/butter. Place thinly sliced paneer cubes and fry until golden brown..
- Add a pinch of salt,red Chilli powder and kasoori methi on the paneer pieces ro enhance the taste and fry well on both sides..
- Once the pieces are fried well dip them into lukewarm water to keep them soft and prevent from drying..
- Boil some water in another pan and add a tsp of salt and sugar.Once the waterhas boiled add a bunch of fresh spinach leaves and blanch it for about 4-5 mins.Do not overcook..
- Sugar helps in maintaining the green color and prevents spinach from turning to black color.Once spinach is added bring it to a boil.
- Turn off the gas once the water starts bubbling.Remove the blanched spinach leaves and immediately pour cold water on it to stop it from cooking further..
- Grind the spinach to a fine puree and keep aside.
- Heat a kadai add a tbsp of oil.Add kasoori methi and finely ch ginge and garlic.Sauté until it's golden brown..
- Once it's brown add onions and saute again until it's golden brown.
- In a blender add an onion and a tomato and make a smooth puree.Add this puree once the onions are fried well.Mix well and cook until oil releases from the sides..
- Now add a teaspoon of Cinnamon,Coriander and Cumin powder and saute for a minute..
- Add Red Chilli powder and pav bhaji masala and salt to taste..
- Lastly add 2 tbsp of fresh curd to add a bit of tanginess and mix everything together and combine well..
- Our gravy base is ready now add the pureed spinach to it and mix well.Keep the flame low at all times..
- Add about half cup of water and let the gravy simmer.
- Add a tbsp of fresh cream to make it more flavourful and mix well.
- Now add the fried paneer cubes to the gravy and mix well to coat the pieces well in the spinach gravy and let it cook for 5 more minutes..
- Our Palak Paneer is ready now lastly add a cube of grated paneer and fresh coriander for garnishing and add a tsp of cream on top.
- Our delicious Homemade Dhaba Style Palak Paneer is ready to serve.Enjoy it with steaming hot Jeera rice or Roti.
If you find this Dhaba Style Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.