Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan green coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan green coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan green coconut curry recipe. You can cook vegan green coconut curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan green coconut curry:
- Provide 1 block of firm or extra from tofu.
- Provide 1 TBSP of oil.
- Provide 2 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 1 TBSP of brown sugar or maple syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of green curry paste (adjust to taste).
- Prepare 4 cups of frozen veggies (Thai stir fry blend).
- Prepare 1 TBSP of lime juice.
- Use Handful of cilantro.
- Prepare Handful of basil.
Instructions to make Vegan green coconut curry:
- Heat oil in a large pan to medium heat. Cut tofu into 1/2" cubes and add to the pan. Cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add coconut milk, green curry paste and brown sugar (or maple syrup) to a large pot or wok. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 mins.
- Add frozen veggies. Simmer until veggies are tender, about 5 to 7 mins.
- Turn off heat. Stir in tofu, lime juice, chopped cilantro and basil. If you're not sure how much basil and cilantro to use, start with a 1/4 cup each and adjust to taste..
- Serve with rice or naan.
If you find this Vegan green coconut curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.