Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crunchwrap recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crunchwrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchwrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchwrap recipe. You can cook crunchwrap using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crunchwrap:
- Get of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Take of chili powder.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Provide of onion powder.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Provide of cumin.
- Provide of black pepper.
- You need of sea salt.
- Provide of tomato.
- Take of tostada shells.
- Get of small tortillas.
- Take of 10" tortillas.
- Provide of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of Nacho cheese.
- Use of Water.
- Provide of canola or vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Crunchwrap:
- Combine all seasonings and mix..
- Add ground beef to a hot skillet and cook until there is no pink left..
- Add water and seasoning, stir. Set aside.
- Wash and small chop the tomatoes..
- Add 1/4 ground beef to the middle of a large tortilla, top with nacho cheese. Add a tostada shell on top and spread with sour cream, add lettuce and tomatoes. Top with small tortilla. Fold up the sides inwards..
- Add oil to a medium skillet. Add a crunchwrap face down, cook 1-2 each side and repeat. Enjoy!.
If you find this Crunchwrap recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.