Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste recipe. To make thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste you only need 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Prepare of 🟡curry paste.
- Get 1/2 tbsp. of Lemongrass.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Galangal.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Coriander seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of Cumin.
- Get 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Water.
- Provide 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 pc. of Shallot.
- Prepare 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- Take 2 pcs. of Small dried red chili.
- Take 4 pcs. of Big dried red chili.
- Provide 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Use of 🟡Thai steamed Seafood curry.
- Provide 7 pcs. of Prawn.
- Get 1 of whole squid.
- Use 1.5 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 tbsp. of Palm sugar.
- Take 1.5 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Use 15 g. of Sweet basil.
- Get 1 pc. of Long red chili.
- Provide 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 1/2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 pc. of Young coconut.
- Prepare of Coconut meat.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
Steps to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Make curry paste with Blend all ingredients below together.
- Remove coconut meat and cut into pieces •clean prawn and squid •.
- Reduce 1/2 cup of coconut milk then add curry paste fried together then add more 1/2 cup of coconut milk •seasoning palm sugar + fish sauce •Add seafood and add last 1/2 cup of coconut milk fried together until cooked •.
- Add young coconut meat +sweet basil + long red chili +kaffir lime leaves + Eggs and mix well until cooked • put sweet basil in bottom of coconut and add all curry put prawn and squid on top for presentation • Steam for 5 mins for more coconut flavour • Garnish with Kaffir lime leave + red chili and coconut milk • Done..!! 😋😋.
If you find this Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.