Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Hokkaido's Famous Chikuwa Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hokkaido's Famous Chikuwa Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hokkaido's Famous Chikuwa Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hokkaido's famous chikuwa bread recipe. You can cook hokkaido's famous chikuwa bread using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hokkaido's Famous Chikuwa Bread:
- Prepare 160 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Use 40 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- Use 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 145 grams of combined Milk + egg.
- Take 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Get 8 stick of Chikuwa.
- You need 1/2 can of Canned tuna.
- Get 1/3 small of Onion.
- Get 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Aonori and egg wash (for glazing).
Instructions to make Hokkaido's Famous Chikuwa Bread:
- Make the dough in a bread machine until the 1st rising is done. Round off the dough and rest it for a while..
- Mix the canned tuna, finely chopped onion and mayonnaise, and season with salt and pepper..
- Make a cut down one side of the chikuwa, and stuff with the Step 2 mixture..
- Roll the dough out into a long, thin rope and wrap it around the filled chikuwa. Leave to rise (2nd rising) until it's 1.5 times its original size..
- After the 2nd rising, brush the tops with egg wash (optional), and squeeze out a line of mayonnaise on top. Mist the bread and bake in a 200°C oven for 10-13 minutes..
- Sprinkle on some aonori seaweed powder to taste, and they're done..
- It's also delicious with a little ketchup and mustard..
- So filling! Chikuwa bread..
If you find this Hokkaido's Famous Chikuwa Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.