Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably choose many food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. To make coconut chicken curry you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts, sliced.
- Take 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Get 2 cup of Cooked rice.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper, sliced.
- Take 1/2 of Yellow onion, sliced.
- Take 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped green onion.
Steps to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Cook rice according to package.
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add curry powder and coconut milk and mix together..
- Sauté bell pepper, onion, chicken and garlic in olive oil until cooked through..
- Scoop rice into plate and add chicken and veggie mixture. Top with curry sauce and serve..
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.