Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian Lamb curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Lamb curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Lamb curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian lamb curry recipe. To make indian lamb curry you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Lamb curry:
- Get 1 lb of boneless Lamb shoulder, cut into cubes.
- Provide 2 cups of pineapples, cubes.
- Prepare 2 of golden potatoes, diced.
- Provide 4 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, puréed.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves, puréed.
- Provide 4 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Provide 1 of large tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 6 of white button mushroom, sliced.
- Provide 2 cups of oyster mushroom, optional.
- Get 2 tsp of each (cumin, mustard, fennel and coriander seeds).
- You need 1/2 tsp of each(fenugreek, clove, nutmeg, green cardomon powder).
- Get 2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of paprika powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and Ginger powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut cream or mascapone cheese.
Steps to make Indian Lamb curry:
- Blend all dry spices in a small coffee grinder into powder.Set aside. Blend minced onion and garlic into purée..
- Heat up 3 Tsp of duck fat or olive oil in a large pot. Add blended spices and sauté a few seconds until aromatic. Pour in onion and garlic paste. Cook until color change and aromatic..
- Add diced tomatoes and the rest of all powder spices cook until well mixed for about 1 min..
- Add 4 cups of broth or water. Throw it all diced vegetables including pineapples. Bring it to a rolling boil. Add diced Lamb..
- Summer for about 40 minutes on medium to low heat. Stir every 5 to 10 minutes to avoid sick to the bottom. Add broth or water if the juice evaporate too much. Adjust according to your preference..
- Season with salt and sugar. Serve warm with rice or bread..
If you find this Indian Lamb curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.