Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Personalized Baked Oatmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Personalized Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Personalized Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to personalized baked oatmeal recipe. To cook personalized baked oatmeal you only need 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Personalized Baked Oatmeal:
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 2 cup of Applesauce, unsweetened.
- Take 1 of Banana, mashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Use 5 cup of Old fashioned Rolled Oats.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Apple Pie Spice.
- Provide 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need of Filling/Topping Ideas.
- Get 1 of Cranberry/Almond.
- Take 1 of Cranberry/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- You need 1 of Cherry/Almond.
- You need 1 of Blueberry.
- Provide 1 of Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- You need 1 of Peanut Butter/Jelly.
- You need 1 of Raspberry/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Take 1 of Apple Cinnamon.
- Provide 1 of Apple Honey.
- You need 1 of Blueberry/White Chocolate Chips.
- Provide 1 of Pumpkin.
Instructions to make Personalized Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and honey together in a bowl.
- Add in oats, chia seeds, apple pie spice, baking powder, salt and mix well..
- Finally pour in milk and stir until combined..
- Spray a muffin tin with baking spray or use cupcake liners. Pour mixture evenly into muffin cups. If using fillings, fill halfway add fillings. Cover with remaining mixture one at a time and then add toppings, so you can tell them apart..
- If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop right into batter..
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy or freeze in freezer bags..
- Keep in fridge for enjoying throughout the week. Reheat 45-60 seconds..
- If frozen, remove from freezer the night before you want them and leave in fridge. Then reheat next day 45-60 seconds.
If you find this Personalized Baked Oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.