Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker beef stew recipe. You can have slow cooker beef stew using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- Get 2 1/2 lbs of cubed beef stew meat.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Get of Cajun seasoning.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour I use Kentucky kernel seasoned flour.
- You need Bunch of quartered baby yukon gold potatoes.
- Provide Bunch of baby carrots.
- Prepare Bunch of halved red radishes.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced white onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1 can of fire roasted diced tomatoes undrained with garlic.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 cups of low sodium beef stock.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- In a slowcooker mix beef with salt, pepper and cajun seasoning and coat with flour. Place all veggies into slow cooker and mix up. Add in stock and balsamic vinegar. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Serve with buttered cornbread :-).
If you find this Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.