Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jamaican jerk pineapple ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamaican jerk pineapple ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jamaican jerk pineapple ribs recipe. You can have jamaican jerk pineapple ribs using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jamaican jerk pineapple ribs:
- Prepare 1 of racks of ribs.
- Use 1 can of of pineapple.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of Jamaican jerk dry rub spice.
Steps to make Jamaican jerk pineapple ribs:
- Season ribs with pepper and garlic salt to taste. Apply generous amount of Jamaican jerk spice to all sides..
- Grill on low to get a crust on both sides. Just enough to grt grill marks about 10 min..
- Take off grill. Pour pineapple and juice on bottom of deep pan for oven and lay ribs on top of pineapple. Put foil over top and seal tightly. Bake on 200 for 2.5 hrs making sure you turn every 30 min..
- Take ribs out of pan and set on cutting board let rest 20 min or so do not cut yet or you will lose juice..
- Slice into sections and then put back into pan with juices..
- Enjoy juicy ribs..
If you find this Jamaican jerk pineapple ribs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.