Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns in coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns in coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns in coconut curry recipe. You can have prawns in coconut curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns in coconut curry:
- Provide 1/4 kg of prawns deshelled.
- Use 1 of large onion diced.
- Provide 1 of large capsicum diced.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin and coriander powder.
- Provide 4 of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of chopped chilli.
- Get of Oil for cooking.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of light cocounut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Prawns in coconut curry:
- Add 3 tbsps of oil,fry onions and capsicum until light and transluscent.Add the curry leaves and the garlic ginger paste.stir well and let it cook for a minute.
- Add your prawns.Stir them well then add all the powdered spices except for the garam masala.Mix well..
- Add your light coconut milk and mix well together.Let it cook for about 2 minutes then add the thick coconut milk.cover and let it cook until it thickens slightly.Add garam masala powder and lemon juice.Mix well and taste salt.Adjust it if necessary..
- Let it cook to the thickness that you prefer.Serve with some chapatis or rice.Enjoy..
If you find this Prawns in coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.