Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted summer squash boats filled with chicken and ricotta topped with fresh garlic tomato sauce recipe. You can cook roasted summer squash boats filled with chicken and ricotta topped with fresh garlic tomato sauce using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- Use of Chicken Stuffed Squash.
- Prepare 1 cup of rotisserie chicken, diced.
- Use 3 of tablespoons, olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coriander, ground.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 of Salt, to taste.
- Provide 3/4 of cup, mozzarella, grated, divided.
- You need 6 of tablespoons, panko bread crumbs divided.
- You need 3 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
- Provide 10 each of parsley leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 16 oz of summer squash.
- Get of Tomato Sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 16 oz of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of sprig fresh oregano.
- You need 1 of Salt, to taste.
- Provide 1 of Pepper, to taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar, as needed.
Steps to make Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- Please take the time to read through the entire recipe card before beginning..
- Preheat your oven to 425º F. While your oven is preheating dice the tomatoes for the tomato sauce and set aside. Next prepare the ingredients for the chicken stuffed squash..
- In a large bowl mix the cooked chicken and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then mix in the coriander, paprika, pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt. Next add 1/2 cup mozzarella, and 4 tablespoons panko bread crumbs, ricotta, and parsley. Stir thoroughly to combine. Check seasoning, and add salt if necessary..
- Use the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to grease the bottom of a 9” x 13” baking dish. Then cut the squash into ‘boats’, by first cutting a very thin slice off of each side of the squash, then cut in half directly between those sliced edges. The first cuts will act to level the bottom of the boats. Use a small spoon to scoop out the seeds, and slightly hollow the boats. Place the squash into the oiled baking dish, and season with salt..
- Fill the hollows of the squash with the chicken mixture. The boats should be heaping and full. Top with remaining cheese and bread crumbs. Bake for 10 minutes uncovered, then remove from oven. While the squash is cooking, make the tomato sauce..
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add olive oil, and then add the minced garlic. Cook, stirring all the while, until aromatic and slightly translucent. Add diced tomatoes and fresh oregano. Continue to cook while stirring. Once tomatoes have released their liquid, season to taste with salt and pepper. Adjust acidity with vinegar as desired..
- After the squash has cooked for 10 minutes and the tomato sauce is ready, add tomato sauce to the bottom of the baking dish spreading evenly around the squash, and cover with foil. Cook for an additional 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.