Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To cook thai chicken curry you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Chicken Curry:
- Get 500 g of chicken.
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk (or more).
- Use 50 g of coriander.
- Take 25 g of basil leaves.
- Take as per taste of Kafir lime rind (or lemon rind).
- You need As needed of Kafir lime leaves (optional).
- Provide 250 g of capsicum.
- Provide 250 g of Thai brinjal (or regular brinjal cut into small pieces).
- Get 3 of bird eye chilli (or regular hot green chilli).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Shrimp paste(optional- I couldn’t source it).
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Take 100 g of babycorn.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Take 12-13 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 stalk of lemongrass.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Ground black pepper (optional).
- Get As required of Lemon slice to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Make a paste of the – Coriander, basil, chillies, garlic, half the capsicum, lime rind, lemongrass with salt.
- Pressure cook the chicken for 2 whistles with salt and keep separately.
- Chop the remaining capsicum, brinjal, babycorn and keep aside..
- Add coconut milk to a hot wok, followed by our green paste. Add two tablespoons of fish sauce..
- Cook the mix till it lightly browns and gives out a fragrant smell (you will know when).
- Add the boiled chicken along with the stock, and the cut up vegetables, some more coconut milk, tablespoon of fish sauce and cook till the brinjals and baby corn are done..
- Ready to serve, garnish with basil and a squeeze of lemon..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.