Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Lentil Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Lentil Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil curry recipe. You can have red lentil curry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Lentil Curry:
- You need 3 tbsp of Canola/Vegtable Oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh ginger.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 8 of Green onions/Scallions White and green parts seperated.
- Use 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 4 of Carrots, Chopped.
- Take 1 of large Russet Potato.
- Prepare 1 cup of Split red lentils.
- Take 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Nann bread and lime wedges.
Steps to make Red Lentil Curry:
- Heat oil in large saucpan or metal pot over medium-high heat..
- Add ginger, garlic, and scallion/green onion whites and cook. Stirring frequently until softened. 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder.
- Add carrots, potatoes, lentils, broth, salt, and pepper. and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until the lentils and vegetables or tender 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Server with Naan and lime wedge, Sprinkle with green parts of scallion/green onion.
If you find this Red Lentil Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.