Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Skinny Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Skinny Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to skinny curry chicken recipe. You can cook skinny curry chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Skinny Curry Chicken:
- You need 200 grams of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of granny smith apples.
- Provide 2 clove of of garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry power.
- Use 2 tbsp of flower.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 1/2 cup of raises.
- Use 1 dash of salt.
- Use 1 dash of pepper.
Instructions to make Skinny Curry Chicken:
- Cook the rice by bringing a large pot of water to a boil and add salt. Add the rice and stir. Cook for 10 minutes and then turn down the heat to low and let the water steam away..
- Fry the peeled and diced apples, garlic, and onion in a pan with the olive oil..
- Add chicken to pan..
- Add curry powder and flower. Stir well..
- Add lemon juice and chicken broth..
- Let simmer..
- Add raisins and salt and pepper..
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Skinny Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.