Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. You can have thai green chicken curry using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Prepare of Paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide Handful of fresh coriander- stalks and leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of fish sauce (soy sauce will do if you can’t get fish sauce).
- Get 1 of lime – zest.
- Get 1/2 of lime – juice.
- Take 1 of onions.
- Take 1 of spring onion.
- Use 1 of thumb size piece of ginger.
- Take 1 of thumb size piece of garlic.
- Provide 1 of large chilli – I used red but green good too.
- Provide 1 of tspn ground coriander.
- Provide 1 of tspn ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 piece of lemongrass or 1 teaspoon lemongrass paste.
- You need 1 tbspn of olive oil.
- You need of Grind black pepper.
- Get of Curry.
- Use 500 g of chicken breast cut into chunks.
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk (400 milk).
- Get 1/4 tin of water – use coconut milk tin.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of salt.
- Provide of Fresh green veggies – I pre cooked fine green beans and tenderstem broccoli before adding them to the curry at the end. Any green veg will do.
- Provide of Garnish.
- Get 1 of spring onion chopped small.
- Get 1 of large red chilli for garnish.
- Get 1 handful of coriander.
- Get of Lime wedge.
- Prepare of Serve with Jasmin rice.
Instructions to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Blitz all the paste ingredients together till you get a smooth paste. Then fry the paste in a drizzle of olive oil for a couple of mins. Then add the chicken breast and cook for another few mins till brown..
- Then add the coconut milk, water and salt. Stir and simmer for 10/15 mins or so till fragrant and chicken is cooked through. Add cooked veggies the end and serve over Jasmin rice and garnish. Easy and yummy !!.
If you find this Thai green chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.