Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tacos or mexican bolognese sauce recipe. You can cook beef tacos or mexican bolognese sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce:
- You need 2 Cups of Tomatoes, coarsely chopped.
- Provide 1 of Onion, Chopped.
- Get 3 of Poblano peppers, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Beef Broth.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of ground Cumin.
- Get 2 lbs of Boneless Beef Chuck, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of salt (adjust accordingly).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of (or more) Adobe sauce or other hot sauce of your choice.
- You need 2 of Limes, juiced.
- Prepare 1 Cup of whole Milk or Heavy Cream (if you're making the Bolognese version).
Instructions to make Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce:
- In a blender, combine tomatoes, onion, peppers, broth, Cumin, tomato paste. Cover and blend until smooth..
- Place beef in slow cooker (or cooking pan), add Adobe / hot sauce, cover and cook as described above. When done, meat should be very tender..
- If going for the Tacos version, serve beef on tortillas or tacos and drizzle with the sauce and some lime juice..
- If going for Bolognese sauce: Add the milk / cream and cook for another 5 minutes on very low heat. Serve with pasta of your choice..
If you find this Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.