Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Beef Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Beef Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Beef Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai beef noodle soup recipe. You can cook thai beef noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Beef Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 8 oz of rice noodles.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil, divided.
- Get 1 lb of steak, top round or NY strip.
- Use 1/2 cup of celery, sliced on thin diagnal.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of medium sliced jalapenos.
- Take 1/2 cup of scallions, sliced thinly.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 can of beef broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic chili pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of bean sprouts.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped cilantro.
Steps to make Thai Beef Noodle Soup:
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil over a medium high heat in a large skillet or soup pot. Pan fried steak 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium rare. Remove to plate..
- Reduce heat to medium and saute garlic in pan droppings until golden. Add jalapenos and stir fry until juices start to release..
- Add celery scallions and cinnamon. Stirring, cook for 1 minute.
- Add broth fish sauce and garlic chili pepper sauce to vegetables. Bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes and turn heat to low..
- Meanwhile slice beef into thin strips and set aside. Add any accumulated juices to soup..
- Boil noodles according to the box directions. Rinse in cold water and drain. Toss with remaining oil to keep noodles separated..
- Just before serving add bean sprouts to soup and stir for one minute.
- Divide noodles between four bowls top with reserved steak and ladle soup over. Garnish with cilantro and serve..
If you find this Thai Beef Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.