Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kap khun kha – authentic thai green curry recipe. To cook kap khun kha – authentic thai green curry you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry:
- Take 10 of stalks ★Cilantro.
- Use 2 of stalks ★Lemongrass.
- You need 15 of ★Hot green chili peppers.
- Get 1 of packet ★Basil.
- Take 1/2 of ★Onion.
- Use 5 clove of ★Garlic.
- Get 1/4 of Red pepper.
- You need 1 of Aubergine/eggplants.
- Use 150 grams of Chicken.
- Prepare 200 ml of Coconut milk (store-bought).
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- Use 2 tsp of Pure curry powder (shop bought).
- Take 3 tbsp of Fish sauce.
Steps to make Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry:
- Make green curry paste with the ★ ingredients..
- Wash the cilantro well and chop roughly. Use the roots as well. Use only 5 cm from the root of the lemongrass. Remove the stem of the hot green chili peppers. Leave some basil for garnishing, and chop the rest. Roughly chop the onion..
- Blend all the ★ ingredients in a food processor..
- When it's smooth, the paste is done..
- Roast the red pepper until the skin is blackened, and remove the skin. Slice thinly and put aside on a plate..
- Cut the aubergine into large bite size chunks using a rolling cut. Cut the chicken into bite sizes..
- Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil (not listed) in a wok. Heat until it starts smoking, then add the aubergine and stir fry until lightly brown..
- Add chicken and stir fry..
- Add green curry paste (3 tablespoons) and fry for 1~2 minutes..
- Add water and coconut milk. Bring it to the boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2~3 minutes until smooth..
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Put the red pepper strips and basil on top..
If you find this Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.