Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) – mince recipe. You can have saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) – mince using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince:
- Use 300 g of ground beef.
- Use 1/4 c of water.
- Use 1/4 tsp of rock salt.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Get 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium capsicum or bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1-2 of long chili, sliced thinly (optional).
- Get 3 of medium tomatoes, sliced.
- Take 1/2-1 Tbsp of soy sauce + oyster sauce + Knorr or Maggi seasoning (or to taste).
- Get 1/8 pc of beef bullion or broth cube, dissolved in 1/8c water.
- Take 5 cloves of toasted minced garlic (optional garnish).
- Get 1 of leek leaf, sliced thinly (optional garnish).
- You need to taste of Cracked pepper.
Steps to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince:
- Heat pan with 1/4c water and place frozen ground beef in and cover, leave in medium heat. Check after few minutes and turn and break beef apart. Keep doing this until juices come out and all are browned..
- Transfer beef to a container, including juices, sprinkle rock salt, mix and set aside..
- In the same pan, add and heat cooking oil. Drop your garlic. Sauté until toasted then set aside for garnish..
- In the same pan, sauté your onions, bell pepper and chili (if desired). Once onions are translucent drop in sliced tomatoes with seeds. Add cracked pepper (to taste). Spoon in some of the beef juices and cover. Let the flavors blend..
- Check tomatoes, when it has softened and juices have come out, add your beef to the pan. Stir in and cover. Let the juices blend together..
- After 5 minutes, taste, drizzle in 1/2 your soy sauce mix and taste. Add the rest if desired, stir and cover..
- After another 5 minutes, taste, mix in beef broth water mix if desired for more flavour then cover..
- After another 5 minutes, do a taste test and adjust accordingly. Add water if too salty or dry.
- Turn off heat, transfer beef with juices to a bowl. Garnish with leek leaves/green onion, chili &/or toasted garlic..
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: -Use as a wrap filling, add tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle your favorite yogurt sauce, cream or mayo. -Eat with pita bread, a salad or as rice topping. -6.20.16. I just tried in lettuce wrap, yum! :).
If you find this Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.