Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for zucchini parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best zucchini parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to zucchini parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini parmesan recipe. You can cook zucchini parmesan using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare zucchini parmesan:
- Take 5 cup of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 3 of eggs beaten.
- Take 2 large of zucchinis sliced not too thick yet not too thin.
- Use 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Use 1 cup of parmesean cheese and shredded mozzeraella.
Instructions to make zucchini parmesan:
- preheat oven 450.
- dip zucchini in egg mixture then bread crumbs them add to a baking sheet drizzled with olive oil bake 10 min each side till golden.
- cook spaghetti.
- once done baking. line a 9×9 baking dish with spaghetti sauce layer zucchini then cheeses then repeat till all done bake 350 20 min . cover with foil. top over spaghetti and more sauce add Basil or more cheese..
- serve with a salad and a crispy baguette.
If you find this zucchini parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.