Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Our Family's Authentic Mapo Tofu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family's Authentic Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Authentic Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's authentic mapo tofu recipe. You can cook our family's authentic mapo tofu using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Our Family's Authentic Mapo Tofu:
- Get 1 block of Tofu (firm or silken).
- You need 100 of to 150 grams Minced meat (pork).
- Get 1 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoon Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 teaspoon Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- Get 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of ●Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Shaoxing wine (or cooking sake).
- Use 2 tsp of ●Tianmianjian (or a combination of miso & sugar).
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoon ●Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of ●Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Steps to make Our Family's Authentic Mapo Tofu:
- Finely chop the Japanese leek, ginger and garlic (or you can grate the ginger and garlic). Combine the ● seasonings..
- Coat a frying pan with oil, add the garlic and turn on the heat. When steam bubbles float up from the garlic, add the Japanese leek and ginger and fry lightly..
- Fry the doubanjiang in the empty space in the pan. When the doubanjiang has become fragrant, add the minced meat. Fry until the meat has become crumbly..
- Add the ● ingredients and bring it to a boil. Add the tofu, brake it up with a ladle into bite-sized pieces, and heat for several minutes until warmed through..
- When the tofu is warmed through, turn off the heat. Drizzle the katakuriko slurry (water not listed) from the sides of the pan, turn on the heat again, and bring to a boil shaking the pan..
- Drizzle sesame oil to finish if you prefer! Sesame oil turns rancid quickly once it's heated, so drizzle at the end. It'll retain its aroma as well..
- Silken tofu breaks up easily while cooking, so you don't have to break it up much when you add it to the pan..
- It's better to add bamboo shoots and mushrooms after the meat has become crumbly..
If you find this Our Family's Authentic Mapo Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.