Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Camper's Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Camper's Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to camper's stew recipe. You can cook camper's stew using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Camper's Stew:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 28 oz of stewed tomatoes.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of corn chex (or chex of your choice, corn/rice are gluten-free).
- Use 14 oz of canned, diced potatoes, drained.
- You need 12 oz of frozen mixed vegetables of your choice.
Steps to make Camper's Stew:
- In large pot brown meat; drain..
- Stir in sugar, salt, chili powder, & onion powder. Add tomatoes & chex. Bring to a boil..
- Let simmer, covered, 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer additional 10 minutes, or until heated through..
If you find this Camper's Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.