Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki salmon with sriracha cream sauce recipe. To make teriyaki salmon with sriracha cream sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce:
- Take 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Use 2 of salmon filets.
- Take of for Sriracha cream sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sriracha, you can more according to your taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk.
Steps to make Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce:
- To make the Sriracha cream sauce, whisk together mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons Sriracha and condensed milk in a small bowl; set aside..
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic powder, honey and 1 cup water; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornstarch mixture until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 2 minutes; let cool to room temperature..
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine teriyaki marinade and salmon filets; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray..
- Place salmon filets along with the marinade onto prepared baking dish and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes..
- Serve salmon immediately with Sriracha cream sauce..
If you find this Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.