Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Parmesan Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Parmesan Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled parmesan zucchini recipe. To cook grilled parmesan zucchini you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Parmesan Zucchini:
- You need 2 medium of Zucchini.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Grilled Parmesan Zucchini:
- Preheat grill ( gas or charcoal, preferably the latter) for medium heat..
- While grill is preheating, cut each zucchini in half then cut halves length wise into 1/4" thick strips..
- Lay cut strips flat on a large baking sheet, drizzle with half of required amount of olive oil and season with half of the required amount of pepper and garlic salt..
- Once grill is preheated, place the seasoned side of zucchini strips down on the grill and repeat step 3 on unseasoned side of zucchini. Grill 3-5 minutes or until the grill marks are prominent on the the zucchini..
- Flip zucchini, add Parmesan cheese to the grilled side of the zucchini, close lid and grill another 3-5 minutes..
- Remove from grill, serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Grilled Parmesan Zucchini recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.