Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mean Green Pesto Fusilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mean Green Pesto Fusilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mean green pesto fusilli recipe. To make mean green pesto fusilli you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mean Green Pesto Fusilli:
- Take 1 lb of cooked fusilli or your favorite pasta.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of Cooked and cubed chicken (i use homemade baked leftovers).
- Take 1 1/4 cup of sundried tomatoes.
- Use 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic, minced finely.
- Take 1 1/3 cup of cubed fresh mozzarella.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 2 1/3 cup of Spinach Kale Pesto sauce or your own favorite pesto.
- Take of olive oil, extra virgin.
Instructions to make Mean Green Pesto Fusilli:
- Set aside a cup of pasta water. Drain pasta but keep warm while you create the sauce..
- Heat some oil in a skillet. Add your onions and cook until they are translucent. Add garlic. Cook until fragrant. Add sundried tomatoes and a splash of pasta water. Cook another minute. Add your pesto and stir..
- Start adding your pasta in small increments to make sure all noodles get covered. Taste and adjust your salt and pepper if needed..
- Add your cooked chicken and heat thoroughly if it was cold. And your fresh mozzarella last. I served the chicken alongside for the first night we had this…for leftovers i cut up the chicken and tossed everything together. Let me tell you the next day leftovers are amazing! You can have it as a pasta salad…We ate it cold!! So good!.
- Opt: drizzle extra oil over the top for a fancy finish. Also: Sprinkle the parmesan over everything at the end if you love that extra salty nutty flavor on your pasta!.
If you find this Mean Green Pesto Fusilli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.